I’ve been on a dating site, off and on for a few years now. One of my daughters suggestion. I guess because she didn’t like to see me alone. But let me tell you, there are times after meeting some men, being alone is a God send. Haha. Don’t get me wrong, there are just as many great men on these sites as they are head gamers and ones that think with the wrong head alot. A person just has to weed out the bad and take the time to meet the great guys or women to see if there is a spark. And, there is no doubt, you may meet over a meal or coffee a hundred times and not experience a spark. Learning to take things in stride, even when it comes to dating and believing that that one special person for you is not that far away.
I have come up with a half dozen clues that should raise a red flag for you. And yes, I have experienced them personally. By no means am I an expert on dating, however, I was born at night, but not last night. 🙂
I wish you the best of luck on whatever dating site you are on and even after a bad meeting or date, don’t loose hope, we have to go thru a lot of toads to get to our king or queen.
A Half Dozen Reasons To Run The Other Way .
1. You read their dating profile, if the first paragraph is about how they think there is so many crazy people on the dating site, evidently they are meeting a lot of members or are they?
2. 80% of any conversation you have with them, is about them. The topic being how they are wanted by many and respected by even more
3. When he/she is with you, they wants to show you the women on the dating site they are currently chatting with or who are interested in them.
4. They talk about a great love in their past and compares or wants the same kind of love in the future.
5. Has several reasons or outs they can take, which they will inform you of, just in case they are just not that into you.
6. Does not follow through on their suggestion of wanting a 2nd meeting and or date. No text, no phone call, no visit. And does not answer your text or take your phone call.